Sekin Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekin Region

Welcome. At the Sekin Region, you may choose to play as a regular character, or even as a Nuzlocker (see the rules for more info)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote For Us
Vote For The Sekin Region
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Free Top Site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Device Doctor 2 Pro Crack.rar
Rules [A Must Read!] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:12 am by 

» Windows XP-Turbo 3D SP3 2010
Rules [A Must Read!] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:44 am by 

» Hi!!!
Rules [A Must Read!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:07 pm by Kaitlyn Taylor

» Enter Mordecai
Rules [A Must Read!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm by Sylas (Mordecai) Auburn

» Let The Show Begin~
Rules [A Must Read!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:24 pm by Sylas (Mordecai) Auburn

» Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor
Rules [A Must Read!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:48 pm by Kaitlyn Taylor

» The Gym Leaders
Rules [A Must Read!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:38 pm by Lexi Knight

» Lexi Knight
Rules [A Must Read!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 pm by Lexi Knight

» Character Sheet Guideline
Rules [A Must Read!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:16 pm by Lexi Knight

Top posters
Lexi Knight
Rules [A Must Read!] I_vote_lcapRules [A Must Read!] I_voting_barRules [A Must Read!] I_vote_rcap 
Sylas (Mordecai) Auburn
Rules [A Must Read!] I_vote_lcapRules [A Must Read!] I_voting_barRules [A Must Read!] I_vote_rcap 
Kaitlyn Taylor
Member of the Month
TBA
Staff of the Month
TBA
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Rules [A Must Read!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexi Knight
Admin
Lexi Knight

Rules [A Must Read!] Empty
PostSubject: Rules [A Must Read!]   Rules [A Must Read!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 pm

General Rules-

1 : R E S P E C T ~ Always be respectful to the staff and your fellow RP'ers. I take it you all know what Respect means, but just for clarification, here's the things you CANNOT do/say:
-Call each other names.
-Argue.
-Persist on doing/saying something even though you were asked to stop.
...And so on and so forth.

2 : N O / S E X ~ We must abide by the Forumotion rules and keep everything clean. However, if it's absolutely necessary, have a “fade to black” sort of event. We all know what you're getting at.

3 : N O / G O D M O D ~ That means, no making actions for your fellow RP'er or Mod, and no overpowering your attacks. Here's some examples.

Bad – Ash growled then thrust his fist out, slamming it directly into Gary's face.
Good – Ash growled then thrust his fist out, aiming the punch directly at Gary's face.

Bad – Sandshrew slammed his foot into the ground and used an Earthquake that split the entire town in half.
Good – Sandshrew slammed his foot into the ground, causing the ground to shake and crack a bit.

4 : G R A M M A R ~ Please, please, please use proper grammar. I can understand if your first language isn't English, so, if that's that case, please let us know so we'll go easy on you. But, everyone else shoulder know what a Run On Sentence is, and proper punctuation. Now, we aren't going to be Grammar Nazis, but if I see something like “I were walking down the street nd saw a rattata and a pidgey and a lullipop and then, I freaked out like OMG!” we might have issues.

5 : N A M E ~ Your user name should be your character's name (First and Last preferably). So, after you make your character, be sure to make your user name to match. I don't want to see JustinBeiberLover123, Jx722, or InYoFace!! running around the site.

That's about it.. See. Five rules, none of which are hard to remember. So, I hope that everyone follows them.

In Character Rules-

1 : N O / L I Q U I D – T I M E ~ That means, your character can only be in One place at a time. Your character can't be on Route 1 and Zaiken. Just doesn't make sense. Plus, it'd get complicated when it came to levels and whatnot.

2 : O N E / P E R / A C C O U N T ~ Only ONE character per account. If you want another character, make another account.

3 : O N E / H U N D R E D / W O R D S ~ That's the minimum word count for every post. 100 words is definitely not hard to reach, so I'm expecting you'll go far above that limit.

4 : M O D S / R U L E ~ Meaning, what the Mod says, goes. Keep in mind that Mods are the ones who give you wild Pokemon, and basically control the world around you. So, unless you want a random Wailord falling on you, try not to piss off the Mods.

5 : G O / I N / O R D E R ~ Following the site down. Meaning, you start at the Pokemon Lab where you get your Starter then go to Route 1 and follow the path from there.

!~Nuzlocke Players~!

On this site you may choose to play by Nuzlocke rules. What is a Nuzlocke? Well, click right Here to find out.

If you do choose to play as a Nuzlocker, please put your custom set of rules in a spoiler on your signature, so Mods know how to mod you.

Also, if you do chose to be a Nuzlocker, you must keep track of where you caught each of your Pokemon either as a response to your Character Sheet, or somewhere in your signature, so Mods make sure you aren't cheating.

If your Pokemon dies (equivalent of fainting) you must remove it from your team and wipe all traces of it. You can never use that Pokemon again.

However, there is a plus to being a Nuzlocker. There will be many events/promos that are for Nuzlockers only. This is because of how much harder it is to play by these rules, and the player has to get some sort of rewards, right? Respectfully, there will be a few events/promos that Nuzlockers cannot participate in, because it may clash with their set rules.
Back to top Go down
https://sekin-region.board-directory.net

Rules [A Must Read!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekin Region :: The Important Stuff :: The Rules-
Jump to: