Sekin Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekin Region

Welcome. At the Sekin Region, you may choose to play as a regular character, or even as a Nuzlocker (see the rules for more info)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote For Us
Vote For The Sekin Region
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Free Top Site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Device Doctor 2 Pro Crack.rar
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:12 am by 

» Windows XP-Turbo 3D SP3 2010
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:44 am by 

» Hi!!!
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:07 pm by Kaitlyn Taylor

» Enter Mordecai
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm by Sylas (Mordecai) Auburn

» Let The Show Begin~
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:24 pm by Sylas (Mordecai) Auburn

» Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:48 pm by Kaitlyn Taylor

» The Gym Leaders
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:38 pm by Lexi Knight

» Lexi Knight
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 pm by Lexi Knight

» Character Sheet Guideline
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:16 pm by Lexi Knight

Top posters
Lexi Knight
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_vote_lcapKaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_voting_barKaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_vote_rcap 
Sylas (Mordecai) Auburn
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_vote_lcapKaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_voting_barKaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_vote_rcap 
Kaitlyn Taylor
Member of the Month
TBA
Staff of the Month
TBA
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:20 am
Affiliates
free forum

Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Taylor

Kaitlyn Taylor

Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor   Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:48 pm

(Optional)
Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor 5413916376_d1d59c3f9c
Character Name: Kaitlyn(Bella)Taylor
Character Age: 14
Character Type: Trainer

Character Appearance: Kaitlyn, Katy for short, is described as the cute girl with a big smile. She has very long, brown hair that reaches down to her mid-waist section, and her favorite thing to do with it is comb the long strands. She usually wears her normal, two yellow ribbons and has long bangs to cover up her forehead. Her usual attire is short skirts and/or short shorts, but on school days, she wears the shown uniform above; a red skirt with a black vest. On some occasions, she wears skinny jeans but almost always she wears either skirts or shorts. Even in the winter time she wears her usual attire because she doesn't really mind the cold. She does have a truly nice body, not the best, but astounding for her age. Her sparkling cyan blue eyes top off her bright and outgoing personality.

Character Personality: Katy, in most terms, is a rebel. She never backs down, even if there are many risks set forth. This can be positive and negative, saying that she is strong, but can be quite destructive of her own self. But she never lets anything let her down and that's what some people admire of her. Katy's also a good greeter, which means that whenever she spots anyone, even a stranger, she rushes over to greet them and chat. This can make people think she's sort of...yeah, but a good thing about this trait is that she's been getting so many friends from it. Whenever she smiles, it always brightens up people's days. As well as when she laughs, people around her laugh as well. Despite her stubborn personality she is actually quite kind to others around her. Her favorite thing to do is make people smile. She also likes playing with Pokemon, and making them laugh as well too.

One thing that makes her happy is hanging out with friends and the fact that everyone around her is happy as well. Since she is so kind, she likes to know how other people feel and she'll try her very best to cheer people up(which she's surprisingly good at, even with the sensitive people). A skill that she possesses is her awesome athletic skills. Katy loves to do gymnastics, and was picked cheerleader in her early years of high school. As a cool down, she likes to hang out with the friendly Pokemon in her backyard to see what's up with them. It's a nice break from all the people she meets in one day. But one things for sure; her love of Pokemon has made her desperately want one.

Character History: Kaitlyn's history spans a great number of events, but her most memorable one was when she first got her starter. She lives with her family in a bigger-than-average house that she shares with her parents and her little sister Cici.
It was a windy day, unusually windy than usual. The river that ran by her backyard was rushing down faster than usual, keeping in time with the wind. By that time, there were no Pokemon out to play since it was so windy, so Katy had nothing really much to do but take a walk through her neighborhood. But in the river, clinging a branch, was a young Chikorita that was desperately holding for life. It quickly closed its eyes tightly each time the wind blew, clenching her jaws on the gnawed down branch. The Chikorita squeezed one eye shut while the other one slowly opened up, drying out in the wind. Her holding wouldn't last long, so she growled with pain and that's when Katy heard something strange.

She rushed over to the river to reveal the Chikorita. Katy didn't have time to think, she rushed to the branch that the Chikorita was holding on to and tried to pull it so that it would get closer to land but the wind was far too strong and Katy accidently let go of the branch. The Chikorita couldn't hold much longer, and soon she let go, closing her eyes very slowly in the process as she prepared to die. Katy couldn't let this happen so she jumped inside the river, not minding the cold weather and swam like a pro over to the Chikorita which was now opening its eyes and waddling with fear. Katy clenched her jaw and pushed through and tried to endure everything keeping her back. She grabbed Chikorita's head leaf and pulled it over with her to surface. Chikorita and Katy's drenched body was now on land, and they were both panting hard. "Chikooorita!" squeaked the Chikorita and she smiled at Katy which suddenly raised her mood. "Why hello there", panted Katy. "You have to be careful." The Chikorita sadly nodded but then they both looked at each other and broke out in laughs. Chikorita was then named Lily; the flower meaning great honor, majesty, and purity to the heart.

It was on that day that Kaitlyn decided to confront her "overprotective" parents. Her parents have seen Lily, and were fine with it living with her but they didn't know that Katy wanted to become a Pokemon Trainer. "Hey mom", said Katy weakly. "Yes, Honey." Lily was close to Katy's leg and she too was nervous. "Ummmm...I was wondering if I could be-"
"A Pokemon Trainer?" her mom interrupted. "Sure. Your dad and I were thinking about when you'd ask us this, and we know that your growing up and that your finally responsible so we couldn't deny." Katy and Lily jumped up with glee as they now know they are both going on a tough adventure with many wonders. "Buttt", said her mother, causing both Katy and Lily to stop jumping.
"That Chikorita is one of the lab's Pokemon, I remember. The poor thing must of gotten lost in the storm. We have to return it or it will count as stealing", explained Mrs. Taylor. "Oh now she says it.", said Katy while rolling her eyes but she couldn't disobey her mother's orders. Lily sadly looked up at Katy and Katy tried her best to not feel sad. "Don't worry". Katy finally said to Lily with a reassuring smile. "I'll go to the lab and ask the professor there. He/she will totally accept and then we'll follow our dreams!" Lily nodded and smiled back.

And that's when Katy returned the Chikorita back to the lab. Fortunately, the professor there will be nice enough to offer the Pokemon to her.

RP Sample: The wind blew harshly as Kaitlyn rushed down the empty streets. Her Chikorita, Lily, kept a swift pace by her side. "There it is...the Pokemon I've always wanted!" said Kaitlyn. The Pokemon, which was a furry little fox, was cornered and couldn't do anything but defend itself.
"Okay, go Lily!" Lily got in battle position.
"Alright Lily, use your Razor Leaf attack!" commanded Kaitlyn. Lily nodded and with a flick of her leaf, she launched multiple leaves at the Eevee. The Eevee quickly disappeared in a flash, and then reappeared right behind the Chikorita.
"Lily! Behind you!" shouted Katy, but Lily was too late to react and was hit abusively on the back by the Quick Attack. Lily fell in the trash bins. She quickly jumped back on her feet and on the battlefield, glaring at the Eevee. "Okay, now use Poison Powder!" Lily unleashed a intoxicating poison fume that filled the air around them.

The Eevee coughed, and was soon taken over by the effects of Poison. It then limped on one leg while using Tackle on the Chikorita. Lily quickly dodged, and while doing so used Razor Leaf. The Eevee fell down and slid to the ground. Lily ordered the signal and Katy quickly got out a Pokeball out of her bag while Lily guarded the Eevee. "Go Pokeball!" said Katy.
The Pokeball hit the Eevee and the red flash of light took over the Pokemon and it was inside the Pokeball. Both Katy and Lily eyed the Pokeball, and when it clicked they both burst out in cheers.

"Yes! I finally got the ultra rare and awesome Eevee!" said Katy while jumping up in the air. "Chiko chiko!" smiled Chikorita.

(Optional)Your Age: 13
(Optional)Your Past RP'ing Experience: Let's see...I've been in several different forum role plays, a couple chat role plays, and I've also run two forums.
(Optional)How You Found Us: The Top RolePlay Forum

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn (Bella) Taylor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekin Region :: Character Maintenance :: Character Applications-
Jump to: